Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby in the Mirror


I've planned to write a post about E's Montessori bedroom, but I never have...mainly because we spend so little time in there. We sleep on the floor bed, but that is about it.

Lately, I've been trying to spend more time playing in front of these mirrors on her floor. She really enjoys them, so I'm trying to set aside some time each day to play in this space with her. I'm thinking of putting a baby gate in her doorway so I can leave her in her room to play by herself while I wash clothes. I have a feeling that she may climb the gate, but I may try it anyway...

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I may add mirrors to my little one's nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I try to put my kids in their rooms with a gate while I "try " to get some things done.

    Unfortunately, my little boy, too short to climb out is a little linebacker so he just plummets right through the gate until he knocks it down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see how you have set her room and the rest of her environment up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mirror idea is awesome. What else do you have in her nursery? My littlest one is almost crawling so the gates will be coming back out in our household!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to hear more about her bedroom if you ever do get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realize this is a little late, but did you ever write a post about her room? I recently started following your blog and my daughter is now 4 months old so I'm excited to start putting together baskets for her. Anyways, I'd love to see how you have her room set up, as I'm trying to find ideas for my daughter's room once we move her out of ours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete