Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cereal Box Puzzle


IMG_1609 (Large), originally uploaded by omamom16.

I blogged about the cereal box puzzles that I made for O a while back. I planned on introducing them to her within the next few days, so I put them somewhere safe and I've never seen them again :) I've looked everywhere, but I can't find them. So...when I saw a cereal box in my mom's trashcan (O and I are at my mom's house for the week), I decided to try again. O was excited (which surprised me, since she's not a huge puzzle fan). She did a good job and did the puzzle 3 or 4 times before she decided that it was "playdoh nime" (time)!

Update: I'm at home for the 1st time in a week, and obviously I was having a major case of pregnancy brain when I was looking for the cereal box puzzles. They were right there in the cabinet with everything else. They practically fell out on me when I was looking for the blender. Good grief!

5 comments:

  1. I lose things all the time by putting them in "special/safe places."

    I think my youngest would love this! He is not quite able to do the other puzzles, and the cereal boxes would be familiar. Plus, you can cut them to match any ability level. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your other post on the puzzles but it has just hit me that Egg doesn't like puzzles but if I made one like this he would love it! Food is a big motivator for him, I don't mean snacks for playing but like his toy kitchen, bath soup etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea again.

    Glad you are well and know there is another one out here thinking of you and wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cereal box puzzles! My little one loves puzzles and what a quick and easy way to introduce new ones.

    ReplyDelete