Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When I Make Silence




I bought this beautiful little book from Montessori Mama for O's Easter basket. We've read it several times, and I've planned to incorporate it into our daily activities. Today was the day that I finally was organized enough to do it. We read the book and "made silence" right before we went downstairs for naptime. O LOVED the book AND making silence. After I read the book, she insisted on having a turn reading it. I was so glad to have this book as it is the perfect way to introduce "making silence." I'm looking forward to making it a part of our daily routine. Thanks to Montessori Mama for writing this sweet and beautiful little book!

1 comment:

  1. Small world! That's my friend Jennifer from training :) I stumbled upon this post from looking up a link to the book. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete