Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dinosaur Roar! and A Dinosaur Felt Board Activity

Dinosaur Roar! was one of E(2)'s favorite books during "D" week, so I was excited to find printable story props for this book on KizClub.com.



After printing out the dinosaurs, I cut them out and glued small pieces of sandpaper to the back.  The sandpaper works perfectly, and they stuck to our felt board.   Both girls LOVE playing with the dinosaurs.




After they played with them for a while, I read the book and we put the dinosaurs in order as I read.






2 comments:

  1. My daughter loves that book too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Dinosaur Roar mention! You can find free Dinosaur Roar colouring pages at http://www.paulstickland.co.uk/#1056586/Free-Dinosaur-Downloads
    All best wishes,
    Paul Roar!!

    ReplyDelete