Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ways To Play Fun Box






This year I decided to compile "10 Ways To Play" Fun Boxes for the girls since their "subscription" to their Monthly Fun Boxes were their favorite Christmas gift last year, and the box was the highlight of each month.  These great printouts from Let's Explore are making my compilation of fun boxes much easier this year and the focus is on doing more instead of getting random stuff that I gathered throughout each month.  

In their "10 Ways To Play in January" Fun Box the girls received the 10 Ways to Play handout, cotton balls and straws, and organic lollipops.  They were THRILLED!  We immediately played freeze dance and then listed words that rhymed with snow.  We've been collecting rain in a jar all month, and we'll do a couple more activities this weekend.  Thanks to Amy at Let's Explore for the idea and printouts!

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting way to use my monthly play inspiration downloads - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I am so using that idea. Uh, like everything else in your blog that I slowly have been trying. :)

    ReplyDelete