Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Snowflake Collage

E(2) LOVED putting plastic snowflakes on a sheet of contact paper that I taped sticky side out to our sliding glass door!  She kept saying "It's snowing! It's snowing!"



This was the perfect activity for E since we were finishing up our "S" week (that actually last a month).  Also, E has been obsessed with the Nutcracker Ballet for about 3 weeks, and she will only answer to the name of "Twara" (Clara) and I am her "Dancing Snowflake."  She's constantly telling me "I'm Twara. You my dancing Snowflake."  When she calls me, she calls "Snowflake!" instead of "mama."  I love this kid!



I love it when my girls get so excited over such a simple activity.  I also love it when I see activities like this, and I already have everything I need to do it!  Thanks to Amber for this fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment