Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Doing a Little Tinkering...

You can probably tell that I'm playing around with the layout of the blog. It's needed updating for a very long time, but I've never taken the time to do much maintenance. There's still a lot to do, but I've added a button for people to subscribe via email. Many people have requested this, so I'm SO glad to finally have it on the blog! There's also a link to subscribe in reader. I want to make a lot more changes, but I really don't know what I'm doing and have very little time, so it could be months before I get back to this :) Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I like your new blog look and I'll subscribe to your posts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my offer for a free blog design still stands. let me know if you need help. :)

    shay@dumplindesignstudio.com
    www.dumplindesignstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to learn how to do the tabs.... i am not that knowledgeable in this area! great job.

    ReplyDelete