Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tunnel Time


O and I have been setting up obstacle courses in our den for E to crawl through and this tunnel was a popular addition! We set up the tunnel for E to crawl through, couch cushions for her to crawl over, chairs to crawl under, etc. I was really surprised by how quickly she crawled through the tunnel and then continued to crawl through it over and over again. It's amazing how different she is from O...O didn't even start crawling until she was 10 months old. E is only 9 months old, and she is crawling, climbing, standing, etc and I'm very afraid that she may be walking soon. Slow down baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. That happened to us too! My 10 month old just started walking on Sunday. Her brother didn't walk until just before his first birthday. She also crawled a month earlier than he did. They look so adorable that it's hard to feel down about it. I haven't done true obstacle courses for M, but I may have to try. She didn't really care for the tunnel, but she loves crawling in and out of our playtent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got an early crawler too -- but none of mine have walked early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very pleased with herself.

    ReplyDelete