These velcro blocks have been "in progress" for more than a year, and I am SO glad to finally be done with them! I started making them after seeing velcro blocks in a catalog (Lakeshore, I think).
To make the blocks, I bought a set of table top blocks from a discount store. I sanded the corners and edges since they were a little rough. I then glued velcro to the blocks. Simple, but for some reason, it took forever. Thanks to my mom for helping me finish the blocks!
These blocks were supposed to be a Christmas gift to both of the girls, but I accidentally left them out after I took these pictures. Oops! They've had fun playing with them today :)