Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another Halloween Puppet


I'm SO glad that I stocked up on these Martha Stewart puppet kits after Halloween last year. O LOVES making the puppets, and it's SO nice to have a quick and easy activity ready to go at any time :) She doesn't play with puppets that much after they are made, but she really enjoys the process of making them. We accidentally left her cat puppet at Guh-guh and Grandpa's house, and she was SO upset because she wanted to show it to her daddy :(

2 comments:

  1. this time last year Ebi-kun was the same, liked making puppets but rarely played with them, the last few months though, he has been getting them out and 'pretending' with them. The cat is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog for quite a while but have never commented. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your blog. I have seen so many ideas that I want to implement with my kids. I plan to homeschool my triplets who are almost 2.5, and I have found a lot of inspiration on your blog. I really want to go against the grain with my kids, and stay away from all the plastic stuff and character toys. How do you deal with family who are not on the same page? Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete