Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chasing Cheerios Sponsor... Fat Connection



I've been reading Pauline's blog, Fat Connection, for a while, so I was excited when she contacted about advertising on my site. Here are a few words about her shop from Pauline...

"I started sewing after the birth of my girl. It's so much fun to sew for my little one. After much contact with sewing, I fell in love with Japanese fabrics. Japanese fabrics are always so cute and sweet, and you do not have to doubt their quality. It's always a pleasure to sew with Japanese fabric."

"Fat Connection is a place where I share my sewing goodies with people who love to sew and craft like me. And from time to time, I will also add to my shop my handmade items for people who do not know how to sew."





Readers of Chasing Cheerios can get 10% off* until the end of November. (put Chasing Cheerios in the note to seller to get your discount)

*Exclude items under the following categories... books, magazine, and fabric bundle sale

No comments:

Post a Comment