Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Number Sequencing


This activity was inspired by a similar activity on My Montessori Journey. O put the numbers in order from 1 to 12. She used the number line to help her since she is sometimes still unsure of her numbers (she couldn't remember what a 4 looked like today). She really enjoyed this work, and I plan on making the same activity using leaves (just like the one from Laura's blog) after Halloween. After she completed the sequencing activity, she pointed to each number as she counted in English and in Spanish.

2 comments:

  1. I love this variation. I am already thinking about what I could put out using little seasonal shapes for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just noticed you had 600 followers...bet you will be at 1000 before you know it!
    Keep on inspiring!

    ReplyDelete