Chasing Cheerios

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Felt Jack O'Lantern Game


I LOVE to make felt scenes and games! This felt jack o'lantern game was inspired by the felt scarecrow game at Let's Explore. You spin the spinner to decorate your pumpkin. There are all kinds of fun and crazy combinations...bunny ears, witches hat, blue hair, green tongue, bear ears, etc. O was THRILLED when she saw the set. We haven't played the game yet, but O has had a great time deorating the "mama and daddy" pumpkins. I guess I need to make 2 small pumpkins, so she can have "O and Ema" pumpkins, too :)

10 comments:

  1. Sooo cute - I love it! I cab see a felt Jack O' Lantern game in out near future!

    We bought 3 pumpkins at the farmer's market today and Seth pointed to each one - "Mommy, Daddy, Seth".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think I might be able to whip one of these together! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea, I think Ebi-kun would love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great activity that is so versatile as you can tailor it to suit any theme. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted "Our Favorite Things - A guide to gift giving this holiday season" and would love it if you'd stop by and comment on your favorite, can't live without toy.

    http://activitymom.blogspot.com/2009/10/our-favorite-things-guide-to-gift.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I'm going to link to this and hope to do it with the babeola.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great rainy day activity - which we have a lot of in Western Oregon. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete