Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Bunny Handprint Cards

O, M, and I made Easter Bunny cards for their grandparents today. We had lots of fun, and the cards turned out really cute. I love handprint art, so we used their handprints to paint the bunnies. I let them each choose a color and a color of construction paper. Then I painted their palms, their pointer fingers, and their ring fingers. We pushed their palms onto the construction paper to make the bunnies.





After the paint dried, the girls glued on googly eyes and beads for a nose.








M drew her whiskers and mouths on her bunnies, and I drew the whiskers and mouths for O. This was fun and easy!








 

8 comments:

  1. Elizabeth: The Double D's Dirk and DerekApril 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM

    This would be the PERFECT activity for me to do with my toddler tomorrow! I even just bought some googly eyes. The grandparents will love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be doing this this weekend too!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got to try this! My son LOVES to put paint on his hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. We'll get in on the fun tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and PERFECT for what I have been looking for. I just spent the last hour looking on line for a fun card to make for our family members and I always try to do something that is a part of them (like handprints). This will work for my 3 and 1 year old. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea! I may do this with my class next week, even though it will be after Easter- just too cute to pass up! ;)

    ReplyDelete