Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Felt Cinnamon Toast

One of O's handmade Easter gifts was cinnamon to go on the bread that the Easter bunny brought her. She and her daddy love to make cinnamon toast on Saturday mornings, so I know she'll enjoy making pretend cinnamon toast in her play kitchen. We (my mom and I) also made peanut butter and jelly, so she can make her favorite sandwiches :)




I really like the bread because it has a strong magnet sewn within the slices which holds the sandwich together nicely. I put cut up refrigerator magnets within the cinnamon and peanut butter and jelly, but the magnets aren't very strong.




I linked to the bread at amazon in case anyone wants to know which bread I bought. However, I am sure that I didn't pay 16 dollars for it. I bought it almost a year ago, so I don't remember exactly what I paid, but that price seems very high to me.
 

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I would have loved that as a little girl. Cinnamon toast is the best, and it's making me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is adorable! And I love that it isn't just another plastic toy. I've been trying to avoid those (not very successfully) as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for felt food! I'm thinking about making my twin nephews some felt sandwich "fixens." I'll have to post photos if I do!

    Love your cinnamon toast!!

    ReplyDelete