Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back to School


IMG_1878 (Large), originally uploaded by omamom16.

O and I had *school* this morning for the first time in a long time, and it was a lot of fun. When I first told her we were going to have school, she said "O not ont (want) to." But when I told her that we had a couple of new activities, she was ready to work :) It was good to get back into our routine, although it was something that I've been dreading. We've been at my mom's for the last week and a half, and I just wasn't sure how I was going to handle being alone with O out in the middle of nowhere again. Fortunately, we've had a great day even though the weather is nasty :) O was excited to see the knobbed cylinders and her puzzles which have been in the trunk (coffee table) for about a month. I put them in there to store when we weren't having school and promptly forgot about them :(

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to school! ;)

    I'm glad you are back home safe and sound and that you and O can settle back into routine again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea :)

    Amber- The company that I ordered it from is out of business, but it's called knobbed cylinders and you can find them in almost every online Montessori store.

    ReplyDelete