Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

I stopped by the thrift store today after work, and I'm SO glad that I did! I bought this doll for 2 dollars! I'm very excited because I wanted to get O a realistic looking, life-size doll that can share clothes with the real baby. All of O's dolls are small (the biggest is probably 15 inches long), so they can't wear real clothes. Also, her cousin has a doll with a vinyl face, hands, and feet, and O LOVES her, so I think she'll be excited to have a realistic looking baby of her own. The doll needs a lot of cleaning, and her hair needs a lot of work, but I can't complain since I only paid 2 dollars!

6 comments:

  1. What a great find. Wish we had thrift stores in Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Two bucks! That is so cool!
    She should love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe you found that for 2 dollars! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing deal!!! I have always wanted one of those dolls for my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SENSATIONAL deal... Isn't thrift store shopping fun and rewarding all at the same time??? Who knew that doing something great for the environment and saving money could be so much fun?

    ReplyDelete