Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baking with Mama and Daddy

For the 7th day advent activity, Elliott, O, and I baked sugar cookies. This was a lot of fun since we rarely all bake together. O's grandparents left a bowl of sugar cookie dough at our house, so that made this activity so much easier :) We had a great time making the cookies, and then Elliott and O had fun dunking the cookies in milk (like Santa Claus!) before they ate them (I was out in the garage painting O's doll cradle while they ate the cookies).

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

8 comments:

  1. how fun!! we need to do more baking together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon- It's almost done! I think it needs one more coat of paint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of paint are you using on the cradle? I have a hand-me-down cradle that I'd like to give my daughter, but I can't seem to find the right paint for it. Right now it's a very bright blue that I can't stand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful grandparents she has - I need someone to bring us cookie dough too! :) Thanks for all of your posts. I really do enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna- I'm using leftover paint that we used on our guest room about 4 years ago :) I hope that it will look good once I'm finished, but I won't have a chance to go back out to the garage until tomorrow night at the earliest. The paint has really thickened up, but so far I *think* it's ok. It's a pale blue, since blue is O's favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely that the three of you did it together.

    ReplyDelete