Chasing Cheerios

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sometimes Blogs are Stressful...

Writing my own blog is nothing but fun for me. It takes very little time (about 15 minutes a day), and it's really just an extension of what I love to do anyway (documentation). I can't remember a time that I haven't had a camera in my hand and a pen ready to write in my journal. So writing a blog is the obviously a perfect fit for me. It's so much easier than writing in a traditional daily journal or making a traditional scrapbook. So... MY blog doesn't stress me. It's all the other wonderful blogs out there that cause me anxiety :) There are SO MANY fantastic ideas out here in blogland, and I want to do ALL of them. Obviously, there's not enough time for that. I'm really thankful for google reader since it enables me to star blog posts and go back to them later. So...thanks to all of you wonderful bloggers out there (even though your great ideas cause me stress!).

8 comments:

  1. I so agree!! I was reading someones blog who felt the same, so she banned herself from reading other blogs than her families.. I thought about it.. but thought I cant do that.. I think I am addicted.. but once you have a long list (like I scroll through nearly every blog on The crafty Crow blog list) it can cause anxiety trying to look at them all :) Oh its a double edged sword!! this blogging caper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only started blogging in May and I have already found so many other bloggers like us, that enjoy art and craft with thier kids. That makes me a happy girl. Google reader is my little helper too, because I'd never remember to keep checking all the blogs I enjoy without it and I would never have found your blog this week without google reader suggesting to me that I might enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I COMPLETELY agree! I've never commented on yours before, but am already losing track of all the fun activities I want to do with my little one when she's a few months older. I get inspiration-overload headaches from all the creativity out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitten Muffin- I love Google reader, too. I don't know how I read blogs without it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - I totally agree with you. You are a major cause of stress for me with all your great ideas. But please keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete