Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Felt Gingerbread Boy Activity


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

For O's 10th day advent activity, we did this felt gingerbread boy activity. This activity is identical to the snowman and turkey felt activities, just with a gingerbread boy :)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I showed O how to dress the gingerbread boy to make him match the picture. However, she was not interested in copying the picture AT ALL. She wanted to dress him her own way, which was fine, of course :) (Just in case you happen to notice...O is wearing a leotard because she was a "baby balla-eena" and I was the "mama balla-eena." She really wants me to get a leotard!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

She asked for the snowman after we played with the gingerbread boy for a while. She insisted that he have legs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa

    I have been following your inspirational and creative blog for a little while now, but this is the first time I have left a comment.

    I also have a two year old little girl and a five month old baby boy.

    I love all of your ideas and want to thank you for sharing them.

    In relation to your last post about Christmas ornaments, I also love decorations that have sentimental value - they are so precious. My most recent blog post is about a photo bauble I made for our tree.

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is past this stage, but I saw this post and had to comment. Maybe I can make it for my baby nephew next year. Your ideas are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete