Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Color Matching with Clips

Since this is supposed to be a Montessori blog, I guess I should post a few activities :) I've thought about this activity for a while, and finally found the time to put it together this week. I was waiting because I didn't think O could manage the clips. Then she started taking them off the refrigerator, telling me "be still, Mama!", and then clipping them to the back of my shirt :) To do this activity, O just matches the clip to the corresponding color dot on the cup. She REALLY liked the activity when I demonstrated it for her, but she wasn't interested in doing it herself :( Maybe next week...

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

  1. I saw another cool and simple way to do color matching. All you have to do is write out the color words you're working on (in the correct color) on a notecard or piece of cardstock. Get paperclips that match each color and the student slips the paper clip over its corresponding color word. Hope the description makes sense :o) Let me know if it doesn't and I'll try to find a picture!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I love the two ideas.

    ReplyDelete