Chasing Cheerios

Friday, December 5, 2008

Gingerbread Playdough

For O's day 5 advent activity, she and my mom made gingerbread playdough (I was at work again). It smells delicious, and they added food coloring and glitter, so it's very pretty. We LOVE homemade playdough!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


After making the playdough, Guh-guh had to go home,so O and Elliott took the kayak out for a spin on the lake :) I was not happy when I called to check on them, and Elliott told me that they had gotten close to a mama alligator and her babies!!! When he realized how upset I was, he quickly changed his story and said they weren't really close at all. I believed him after he showed me the pictures (from his phone). You couldn't even tell they were alligators. But I'd still rather my child not be ANYWHERE near alligators!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

5 comments:

  1. That learning tower in the picture looks as though it has hinges in the middle - does it fold up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it folds. It's a Kitchen Helper by Guidecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I am sure my oldest would love seeing an alligator in nature, but I share your same sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like your Kitchen Helper? I've heard mixed reviews on it versus the Learning Tower. But I'd love to have one for my two little ones who are always so eager to help.

    Does yours fold easily? Any trouble with tipping over?

    Thanks! I get so many great ideas from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete