Chasing Cheerios

Monday, August 18, 2008

Making Chalk Paint

Since our last experience with our homemade chalk didn't work so well, we decided to try it again using a different (and simpler) method :) 1st we crushed O's wet chalk using the mortar and pestle. Then we added a bit of water and stirred.
Viola! Chalk paint!
This paint worked much better on O's chalkboard, and we had lots of fun! (aside from the fact that I was attacked by fire ants in the middle of the process! I'm just glad that they got me and not O!)


  1. Just wanted to let you know that your blog & Montessori Free Fall are my favs! Have a great evening. :)

  2. Hey Melissa! I've commented before but wanted to send you to my blog today since it's in honor of you! We're trying!!!!

  3. Thanks, Montessori Mama!!! I love your blog, too :)

    Thanks, Katie! I've just added your blog to my google reader. I love google reader!