Chasing Cheerios

Friday, August 15, 2008

A Painting for Grandpa

Since we are into homemade gifts, I decided that O would paint her Granpa a painting on canvas for his birthday. She was thrilled! She chose blue and yellow for her colors, but then asked for green. She looked skeptical when I told her that she could mix blue and yellow to make green. She was very happy when she saw the green appear on her canvas!
She loves making handprints!
Ta-da!
She added a little red after the blue, yellow, and green paint dried to spice things up a little.
Here's her masterpiece :)

4 comments:

  1. She created a beautiful piece of art! I just found you via Chrissy at Toddlebits and love your blog (what great ideas!) - I'll be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Granpa will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art that would make even Picasso proud!

    ReplyDelete