Chasing Cheerios

Monday, August 11, 2008

Crayo-Craze Crayons

I saw this at WM the other day and thought it would be a great coloring tool for O. She inspected it for quite a while. Then she colored with it a bit. She was disappointed that she couldn't make "tadoos" on her skin with it (and I was relieved). I hope she'll enjoy coloring with it more next time. I think its a great idea and very convenient. Also, the crayons are unbreakable, and there's no paper for her to peel off, which is nice. Although, I think peeling off the paper is her favorite thing about crayons :) I really want to get crayon rocks for her, but I think I'll wait until Christmas. Although, I need to go ahead and buy them since they are on sale! Here she is trying to trace her hand. She LOVES to trace her hand and our hands!

5 comments:

  1. I got one of those for each of my littles, and so far, Jack enjoys it much more then Danielle, but they both thought it was pretty neat. And I am hoping at least, to remember to take it next time we go out to dinner, no more crayons rolling on the floor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do all small children like to peel crayons and draw on themselves?? It s universal... and annoying!!

    I dont think we have anything like that here..... be glad you have walmart... I went to one when I was in the states.... we are so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is cool! I have never seen this, but it would be really great for traveling! If you see them again before I do buy one for each of my boys and I'll pay you back! I think it would be great to pack this in the bag for our move to Guatemala! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look for them today, Becca :) I didn't think about it before, but it will be great for restaurants and the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog... love the ideas! Something I got from the Family Fun magazine is to take your broken crayon pieces and put them in small muffin tins and melt them together to make new multi-colored crayon shapes. Paperless too, I might add! Even more fun if you have the heart or star shaped baking tins, but circles are easy to hold and fun as well. I didn't make a note of the heat/time but I'm sure it can be easily played around with.

    ReplyDelete