Chasing Cheerios

Friday, August 8, 2008

Chalkboard Birthday Cards

The chalkboard is great for making birthday cards, too! I uploaded a pic from our birthday card photo shoot to snapfish, and I'll make a postcard to send to Grandpa for his birthday. He's going to love it, and O had a great time making it! Also, I discovered that I love writing with wet chalk :) We left the chalk out in the rain last night, and it was so much more fun to write with it when it's wet. I really don't like the feel of chalk on my fingers, so this was a very pleasant discovery. I think we'll just use wet chalk from now on!

1 comment:

  1. i thought i was the only one who didn't like the feeling of chalk on my fingers. i mean i tolerate it for my son, but i just don't like the way it feels. needless to say, i prefer oil pastels to the chalky kind.

    also red clay starts wigging me out when it dries on my hands.

    'nough said.

    ReplyDelete