Chasing Cheerios

Monday, August 18, 2008

Homemade Puzzles

This idea came from One Little, Two Little , and I've been planning on making these puzzles for a while. I saved a Cheerios box and Goldfish box, and I finally found the time to cut them into puzzles. I'm not holding out too much hope that O is going to love (but I hope she'll at least like them) these puzzles because she really shows very little interest in puzzles (except for the Montessori puzzles that are quite difficult and somewhat frustrating for her!).

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, Here's the link for the puzzle we made: http://onelittletwolittle.wordpress.com/2008/06/21/tot-school-abcs-puzzles-letter-i/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute idea- I've been thinking of things I could do w/ all the boxes we recycle- and this is a great one! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! love it!! i have a stack of old boxes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly simple idea. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this simple yet fun way to recycle! You inspired us to do the same with all those cereal boxes 3 little boys can go through at our house!

    ReplyDelete