Chasing Cheerios

Friday, August 1, 2008

Thanks!

I got an award!!! Thanks to everyone who gave me this award- Jo, Shannon, Bizzy Bee Creations, and Ahfat. Sorry its taken me so long to pass it on!
The award comes with these rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs youv'e nominated.

So here are my 7:

Make and Takes
Megret
Pepper Paints
Shannon's Sharings
The Crafty Crow
Toddlebits
Walk Beside Me

There are many others that I would like to have given this award to, but somebody beat me to it! Thanks again, ladies! I REALLY do appreciate it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I'm honored to be included amongst these fabulous blogs. I also love your site, such great crafty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just wrote a little about you in my blog. Just wanted you to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award...it appears we're inspired by many of the same blogs, so I'll have to really think of who to pass this on to. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete